In crisis now? DIAL 000

Act Now


Leaving an abusive relationship – who to call and where to go.

If you are in crisis, call 000 now.

Press to call 000

If you have decided that you need to leave a relationship, this section contains information to help you keep you and your children safe. It gives information on how to get help in an emergency; how to leave home safely; how to get a Violence Restraining Order (VRO); and where you can get food and a bed for the night in a crisis.

Search YourToolkit