“You must be the change you want to see in the world” — Attributed to Mahatma Ghandi
Your Toolkit was built by a dedicated team of volunteers who are passionate about improving the lives of women facing family and domestic violence. Volunteers continue to form a critical part of our ability to maintain and improve Your Toolkit so it is free and freely available for those who need it.
You can volunteer with us in a range of areas including:
- Helping us spread the word so other women can benefit from using Your Toolkit, including:
- Social media
- Other marketing activities
- Speaking about Your Toolkit at presentations;
- Helping us understand our impact including:
- Data collation and analytics
- Contributing to our lived experience group if you have lived experience of family and domestic violence, or becoming a Your Toolkit Ambassador
There are many reasons people choose to volunteer – yours might include:
- You’ll be doing something you’re passionate about.
- You could learn new skills, or add to the ones you already have.
- You could meet like-minded people, from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn, network and find mentors in the not-for-profit industry.
- You’re supporting women facing family and domestic violence rebuild their lives
We currently don’t have any volunteering opportunities
Apply to Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please get in touch at email@example.com